News posted on: 2021/11/25 15:58:16 - by qingbin - RFIDtagworld XMINNOV RFID Tag Manufacturer
In order to further promote the development of Shanghai's strategic emerging industries and leading industries, the General Office of the Shanghai Municipal People's Government has recently issued the "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan for the Development of Shanghai's Strategic Emerging Industries and Leading Industries" (hereinafter referred to as the "Plan").
At present, emerging business formats are developing vigorously. The new generation of information technology industries such as 5G, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, cloud computing, big data, and blockchain are developing rapidly, continuing to empower the real economy, and traditional business formats are accelerating toward intelligence, digitization, and information. Transformation and development. Among them, nine major industries have become Shanghai's strategic emerging industries during the "14th Five-Year Plan" period, including integrated circuits, biomedicine, artificial intelligence, new energy vehicles, high-end equipment manufacturing, aerospace, information communications, new materials and emerging digital industries.
In the field of aerospace, the "Plan" clearly supports the expansion and strengthening of the satellite and application industries, accelerates the integration of satellite applications and space infrastructure, and comprehensively builds coverage of key satellite components, satellite-ground system integration, ground stations and application terminals, and comprehensive The aerospace industry system of information service, whole-star research and development and batch production.
1. In terms of satellite manufacturing, actively develop medium-low or ultra-low orbit commercial satellites, and promote the construction of flexible, modular, and intelligent commercial satellite manufacturing plants. Accelerate the cultivation of industrial supporting systems, focus on the development of on-board load suppliers such as communications, remote sensing, navigation, satellite power, and inter-satellite high-speed links, and promote the construction of quality standards for core components and components.
2. In terms of satellite applications, promote the sharing of satellite data and accelerate the integration of satellite communications, Beidou navigation and remote sensing applications. Develop basic navigation and positioning products such as high-precision antennas, boards, electronic maps, and position sensors, and break through key points such as low power consumption, miniaturization, anti-interference, multi-mode and multi-frequency joint positioning, high dynamics, high integration, high sensitivity, and multi-sensor fusion. Technology to promote standardization.
In the field of information and communication, the "Plan" clearly states:
1. Focus on the construction of new infrastructure, accelerate the development of the next-generation IP network, all-optical communication equipment and other communications and network industries, enhance the independent innovation capabilities of new displays, strengthen breakthroughs in core technologies of the Internet of Things, and maintain the stable development of the electronic equipment manufacturing industry.
2. Launch tens of millions of IoT application demonstration projects in the fields of industrial control, home care, precision agriculture, product traceability, energy management, smart parks, smart transportation, and public safety, promote the integration of IoT technology and transportation, and advance the stock Upgrade and transformation of facility informatization.
3. Achieve overall breakthroughs in core technology fields such as radio frequency identification (RFID), sensors, IoT communication chips, system software, and information security, and cultivate a group of internationally competitive IoT backbone enterprises.
In addition, the "Plan" encourages the growth of characteristic industrial clusters and supports districts to combine their own advantages and focus on integrated circuits, artificial intelligence, biomedicine, digital economy, new energy and intelligent connected vehicles, aerospace, high-end equipment, new materials, energy conservation and environmental protection. , Satellite Internet, Beidou navigation and other fields, build a number of strategic emerging industrial parks.
Add: No.943, Tonglong Er Lu, Hongtang Town, Tong'an District, Xiamen( Xminnov IOT Industrial Park)