News posted on: 2018/5/2 3:12:18 - by Cyril - RFIDtagworld XMINNOV RFID Tag Manufacturer
In recent years, the research and application of smart libraries based on IoT has developed rapidly. The RFID smart library system developed by XMINNOV consists of six sub-systems:Tag converting system, smart borrowing and returning system, smart counting vehicle system, smart access control system, 24-hour book returning system and remote control system. These sub-systems have connected with library card system and books management system to realize functions of interconnection and interaction. Each sub-system is made up of corresponding hardware equipment and software functions, therefore the process of borrowing and returning books is eased and the circulation efficiency has been improved.
In the meanwhile, the workload concerning counting and query of books have significantly decreased and the situation of disconnection between lending management and safety omission process has been changed. The overall satisfaction of librarians and readers of the library are both improved with the change of the service mode. Libraries have managed their services in a fully digitalized way with the help of RFID technology.
(1) simplify the process of borrowing and returning books and improve circulation efficiency;
(2) substantially reduce workload of counting and querying of books;
(3) change the situation of disconnection between lending management and safety omission process;
(4) improving the overall satisfaction of Library staff;
(5) improve satisfaction of readers;
(6) changed the service mode of the library;
(7) the library is fully digitalized managed with the help of RFID technology. Contact
Add: No.943, Tonglong Er Lu, Hongtang Town, Tong'an District, Xiamen( Xminnov IOT Industrial Park)