News posted on: 2019/11/22 1:28:10 - by Benn - RFIDtagworld XMINNOV RFID Tag Manufacturer
How RFID technology has become a smart industry promoter
Internet of Things information is no longer unfamiliar, and RFID technology has become an important sensing layer of the Internet of Things. In this era of Internet of Things, RFID technology is one of the key technologies for data connection and data exchange. Before understanding RFID technology, we must first understand the composition of RFID. RFID systems include: electronic tags (TAG), readers (Reader) and computers and their application software. The main function of the electronic tag is to complete communication with the RF antenna; the main function of the reader is to read or write information of the electronic tag; the function of the computer and the application software is connected to the external meter through the communication interface of the reader/writer The computer is connected to the host computer main system to realize data exchange.
RFID technology, also known as radio frequency identification technology, is a communication technology that uses radio signals to identify specific targets and read and write relevant data without the need to identify mechanical or optical contact between the system and a particular target. Compared with the bar code technology represented by information recognition technology, RFID has more advantages and wider prospects, and is now widely used in various industries.
1. Batch reading: In terms of information reading, RFID does not need to be visible, and it ignores the blocking of objects. It only needs to read and write RFID data within the scope of RFID reader. RFID also has the advantage of large-volume data reading, and can quickly read thousands of RFID tag data information at one time, which is extremely efficient.
2. Flexible form: RFID electronic tags can be made into different shapes and sizes without the need for fixed materials and attachment methods for accurate reading. Nowadays, with the advancement of technology, smaller and unique RFID tags have been introduced to meet the information identification needs of different types of industries and products.
3 Wide range of reading: RFID data reading range can be increased according to the power of the reader and the antenna to different extents, which can achieve accurate reading within 10 meters, which has more advantages than traditional identification technology.
4. High security: RFID tags can encrypt the information of the chip, and the RFID tags are unique and cannot be copied. By writing specific information on the RFID tag and binding it with the item, it can play an anti-counterfeiting role and effectively prevent the occurrence of counterfeit and shoddy products.
5. Durable: RFID is waterproof, alcohol-proof, anti-corrosive, anti-magnetic, high-temperature resistant, anti-pollution, etc. It can keep working normally in harsh environments. And different RFID tags, information storage time can be several years to decades, very durable.
6. Data storage: The capacity of one-dimensional barcode is 50Bytes, the maximum capacity of two-dimensional barcode can store 2953Bytes, and the maximum capacity of RFID is MegaBytes. With the development of memory carriers, the capacity of data storage has also been expanding. RFID can also repeatedly add, modify, and delete data stored in the RFID tag to facilitate the updating of information.
The carrier of RFID technology generally has the characteristics of waterproof, anti-magnetic and high temperature resistance, which ensures the stability of the application of radio frequency identification technology. RFID technology has advantages in real-time data update, information storage, service life, work efficiency, and security. Under the premise of reducing manpower, material resources and financial resources, RFID can more easily update existing data, making work more convenient. RFID technology stores information up to several megabytes based on computers, etc. It can store a large amount of information to ensure smooth work. RFID technology has a long service life and can be reused as long as the staff pays attention to protection.
With the rapid development of new generation of high-tech such as Internet of Things, big data, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, 5G, etc., RFID technology has also achieved unprecedented development. RFID technology has changed the inconvenience of information processing in the past, realized multi-target simultaneous recognition, and greatly improved work efficiency; electronic tags have unique coding, are not easy to forge, and have high security. RFID technology has been recognized and used in many fields. It is believed that in the near future, RFID technology will penetrate into all aspects of people's daily life work, bring more enormous social and economic benefits, and make our life more beautiful.
Add: No.943, Tonglong Er Lu, Hongtang Town, Tong'an District, Xiamen( Xminnov IOT Industrial Park)