News posted on: 2019/9/24 1:20:59 - by Lynne - RFIDtagworld XMINNOV RFID Tag Manufacturer
Why RFID technology is suitable for warehouse management
As the company continues to develop, the number of products, whether it is produced or sold, is different, so that the warehouse management materials become very numerous, and the various workloads in the warehouse management become larger, and the warehouse management operations have also been Very complicated and diverse. Traditional manual warehouse operation mode and data collection method have been difficult to meet the requirements of fast and accurate warehouse management. In order to increase the efficiency of enterprise management and high operation, and to continuously reform the logistics storage model, enterprises need to seek a more advanced one. Warehouse management mode.
RFID technology has become a new choice and new direction for warehouse management by recognizing the distance, identifying multiple tags at the same time, collecting quickly, not easily damaged, and having large capacity. It collects data from various operations such as warehouse inspection, warehousing, delivery, transfer, shifting, and inventory counting, ensuring efficient and accurate data in all aspects of warehouse management, and timely and accurate control. Real data on inventory, reasonable maintenance and control of enterprise inventory, making warehouse management transparent and more efficient.
RFID warehouse management system features:
1. Storage management: RFID fixed readers are deployed at the door of the warehouse to ensure that the RIFD electronic tags of the goods can be accurately read. After the goods are delivered to the warehouse, the products will be put into storage according to certain rules. At this time, the RFID fixed reader will automatically collect the RFID tags and compare them with the order to check whether the quantity and model of the goods are correct. Processing, and finally transport the goods to the designated location, according to the rules. In this process of storage, there is no need to contact the goods. The RFID fixed reader can be remotely identified and can be read in batches to improve efficiency and accuracy.
2, out of the warehouse management: first sorting out the goods out of the warehouse, and then out of the warehouse management. If the number of outbound warehouses is large, the goods are pushed to the warehouse door by batch, and the fixed type reader is used for electronic label collection, and compared with the order, check whether the quantity and model of the goods are correct, and if there is any error or error, manual processing is performed. For a small amount of goods, RFID handheld terminals can be used for RFID electronic tag information collection. When an error occurs, an alarm will be issued, and the staff will process it in time. Finally, the data will be sent to the management center to update the database and complete the database.
3, inventory management: develop inventory plan, and then use RFID handheld terminal for inventory scanning, and compare with the information in the database, generate differential information in real-time display on the RFID handheld terminal, supply inventory staff to verify. After the inventory is completed, the information of the inventory is checked against the database information in the background, and the inventory is completed. In the process of inventory, employees only need to hold the RFID handheld terminal, which can be read in a range of 2~4 meters, which can read the cargo information very quickly and conveniently, greatly improving the efficiency and accuracy of the inventory.
4. Basic information management: set management of the attributes of the goods. The main functions are: add, edit, delete, query the basic attributes of the goods stored in the warehouse, and also divide the position of the warehouse, such as warehouse, area, cargo space. It is divided into units, so that the management of large warehouses is more precise.
5, system information management: mainly complete system operating parameters for calibration, maintenance and so on. Complete the assignment of rights, the addition, modification, and deletion of data forms. It also has a complete login program (username and password). Different people give different permissions and are set by the system administrator. The system also provides one-click data backup and recovery functions to further ensure the security and continuity of business data.
6. Statistical analysis of data: The system can form statistical reports according to time, quantity and other factors, clarify the turnover cycle and efficiency, and facilitate the planning and control of the inventory management business process, so as to provide timely and accurate inventory information to managers and decision makers. It can improve the accuracy of cargo inquiries, reduce inventory levels, and improve the efficiency of logistics systems to strengthen the competitiveness of enterprises.
Advantages of RFID solutions
1. Improve the efficiency of daily storage, storage, inventory, etc.;
2, can reduce personnel needs and save labor costs;
3. Reduce the complexity of operations and improve customer response speed;
4. Improve business management, improve business processing accuracy, and meet the requirements of lean enterprise.
Add: No.943, Tonglong Er Lu, Hongtang Town, Tong'an District, Xiamen( Xminnov IOT Industrial Park)