News posted on: 2019/9/30 1:44:25 - by Norah - RFIDtagworld XMINNOV RFID Tag Manufacturer
How efficient and accurate is RFID storage inventory technology?
With the rapid development of RFID technology, the supply chain field will bring about a huge change. RFID technology has the unique advantages of recognizing distance, fast and accurate, not easy to damage, and large capacity. The application of RFID technology has greatly improved the efficiency and transparency of supply chain management. The warehouse management of RFID technology is the automatic data collection of the data of each operation link such as warehouse arrival inspection, storage, delivery, transfer, transfer shift, inventory counting, etc., so that the data of each link of warehouse management is fast and accurate. Sexuality, for enterprises to be more intelligent and simple in the management of warehouse goods.
At present, many companies face many problems in the management of warehousing:
1. The inventory investment budget is increased;
2. Increase in logistics and distribution costs;
3. Warehouse space, personnel and equipment usage increased;
4. The order process and the replenishment time are long;
5, the warehouse is chaotic, looking for materials is time-consuming, inaccurate, and labor-intensive;
RFID warehouse inventory management uses RFID wireless identification technology to verify the quantity and type of goods in the warehouse, so as to accurately grasp the inventory quantity.
Accurate, efficient and intelligent features of RFID warehouse inventory:
1. Automatic access to and out of the library: The handheld reader can read and write distances up to 2-5 meters, and the fixed reader can read and write distances up to 12 meters. It effectively solves the problem that the barcode storage must manually scan the barcode in the past, realizes automatic entry and exit, greatly improves the labor cost of the warehouse and the efficiency of the forklift.
2, dozens of hundreds of labels, instant reading: RFID tag can instantly read the tag information when the tag enters the magnetic field; use RFID anti-collision technology and UHF fixed reader to read in an instant Dozens of hundreds of labels, greatly improve scanning efficiency and reduce labor costs.
3, no screen reading: when scanning traditional barcodes, the labels can not be blocked. RFID can penetrate non-metallic and non-liquid materials such as paper, wood and plastic for penetrating communication without the need for a light source. Provide a better scanning experience, can quickly tally, find goods, inventory. It is a warehouse management accelerator.
4, the data capacity is large: the capacity of the one-dimensional barcode is 50Bytes, the maximum capacity of the two-dimensional barcode can store 2 to 3000 characters, and the maximum capacity of the RFID electronic label is MegaBytes. With the development of memory carriers, the data capacity has also been expanding. The amount of information that will be carried in future items will increase, and the demand for the capacity of the label will increase accordingly.
5, long service life, adapt to harsh environment: RFID radio communication, so that it can be applied to dust, oil and other high-polluting environment and radioactive environment, with more than 10 years (100,000 reading and writing) life; traditional bar code carrier label Paper is susceptible to contamination. In addition, since the barcode is attached to the plastic bag or the outer packaging carton, it is particularly vulnerable to breakage; the RFID tag is to store the data in the chip, so that it can be protected from fouling, and the RFID is resistant to pollution and durability.
6. Security: RFID electronic tags can not only be embedded or attached to different shapes and types of products, but also can provide password protection for the reading and writing of tag data, thus providing higher security; The data content can be protected by passwords, making its content difficult to be forged and altered, and the security is higher.
7. Small size and diversified shape: RFID does not need to match the fixed size and printing quality of paper for reading accuracy, and is more suitable for miniaturization and various forms to facilitate embedding or attachment in different shapes and types of products. on.
RFID electronic tags are generally attached to the package of each cargo and to the pallet, and the details of the cargo, the location of the storage, and the like are written in the label. When the goods are stored in all aspects of the warehouse, the relevant information is automatically collected and recorded, the effective management of the packing operation of the goods reduces the loss, the record of the product quality in each production process, the information on the electronic label is quickly changed, and the products are simply and quickly realized. The status of the link. The automated collection of RFID technology can more effectively achieve quality supervision, so as to track the logistics of the entire inventory of the entire process. Save a lot of manpower and material resources, time, reduce the error rate and the probability of damage to goods, achieve fast and accurate inventory count, and improve the overall transparency of enterprise logistics.
Add: No.943, Tonglong Er Lu, Hongtang Town, Tong'an District, Xiamen( Xminnov IOT Industrial Park)