News posted on: 2020/2/21 9:57:14 - by qingbin - RFIDtagworld XMINNOV RFID Tag Manufacturer
Application of RFID technology in medical disinfection
In the medical industry in recent years, with the informatization and intelligent management of hospitals and the continuous improvement of patient satisfaction with medical services, the continuous integration and improvement of hospital radio frequency identification (RFID) and hospital information technology (HIS) technologies Provide greater convenience for patients and hospitals. RFID supply room equipment package traceability management system is to provide effective management guarantee for hospital disinfection supply room. RFID radio frequency identification technology supply room equipment package traceability management system is developed based on the current status of hospital disinfection supply room management and its importance in the medical process. This system uses radio frequency identification (RFID), barcode technology and network technology. Through the use of this system, the management of the disinfection supply room is scientific and the responsibilities are clear.
Including two key technologies of industrialization and key technologies of application, the key technologies of RFID automatic identification industrialization mainly include: RFID tag chip design and manufacturing: such as low-cost, low-power RFID chip design and manufacturing technology, suitable for tag chip New storage technology, anti-collision algorithm and circuit implementation technology, chip security technology, and integration technology of tag chip and sensor. Antenna design and manufacturing: such as RFID electronic tag antenna matching technology, RFID electronic tag antenna structure optimization technology for different application objects, multi-tag antenna optimization distribution technology, on-chip antenna technology, RFID reader smart beam scanning antenna array technology, and RFID Electronic label antenna design simulation software, etc.
From the management perspective: this system realizes the strengthening of personnel management, fully mobilizes the work enthusiasm of staff, strengthens the staff's sense of responsibility, clarifies the scope of responsibility, and reduces the risk of medical accidents; Management, query, statistics, and analysis facilitate the configuration of equipment packages between hospital departments, supervise the verification of departments, and lead decision-making. Improved the hospital safety management mechanism. When there are problems, there is evidence to be investigated, and finally the goal of information management of the entire process is achieved.
From an economic point of view: this system achieves cost control of disinfection supply room equipment packages by reusing RFID electronic tags. Through the use of this system, it provides paperless office and reduces office costs. Through the use of this system, the configuration of the device package is more reasonable, repeated purchases and losses are avoided, and the goal of cost savings is finally achieved.
From the perspective of function expansion: this system provides interfaces with HIS and other large systems to achieve data sharing across the hospital. Ensure the scalability of the software and reserve the interface with other monitoring systems.
System features: in terms of coupling (inductive-electromagnetic), communication processes (FDX, HDX, SEQ), data transmission methods (load modulation, backscatter, higher harmonics) from RF card to reader, and frequency range, etc. There are fundamental differences between different contactless transmission methods, but all readers are similar in terms of functional principles and design structures determined by them. All readers can be simplified into two basic high-frequency interfaces and control units. Module.
The high-frequency interface includes a transmitter and a receiver, and its functions include:
(1) Generate high-frequency transmission power to activate the radio frequency card and provide energy; modulate the transmission signal for transmitting data to the radio frequency card; receive and demodulate high frequency signals from the radio frequency card.
(2) Record information of the device package is more accurate and comprehensive: each device package is packaged with an electronic label, which stores data such as the type, quantity, and sterilization date of the device. These data can be read throughout the entire process. Data can be supplemented for distribution, recycling, cleaning, etc. at any time;
(3) Improve management efficiency and facilitate traceability: By reading the electronic labels, relevant managers can easily understand the information in the entire process of recycling, cleaning, packaging, sterilization, and distribution of device packages, and can be ruled out in the event of infection There is no responsibility link and the responsible link and responsible person are finally determined;
(4) Avoid the hidden danger of infection recorded on the traditional instrument package paper: Recording on the instrument package paper, which is a traditional recording method, actually constitutes one of the sources of surgical infections. After using the RFID management and tracking system, the recording paper is no longer used, thereby avoiding Hidden dangers of infection;
(5) Cost savings: The system records relevant data for sterilization and sterilization, which saves a certain amount of time. It also saves considerable costs because it no longer uses sterilization test strips. High-temperature-resistant electronic tags are used: The tags can still work properly in the harsh environment of atmospheric pressure.
Add: No.943, Tonglong Er Lu, Hongtang Town, Tong'an District, Xiamen( Xminnov IOT Industrial Park)