News posted on: 2020/3/20 8:56:02 - by qingbin - RFIDtagworld XMINNOV RFID Tag Manufacturer
RFID technology promotes intelligent development in the medical field
With the rapid development of the Internet of Things, the continuous application of RFID technology in various fields, especially in medical, industrial, political, economic, and cultural applications, is undoubtedly the icing on the cake.
The Internet of Things has broad application prospects in medical information management and other aspects. At present, the needs of hospitals for medical information management mainly focus on the following aspects: identification, sample identification, and medical record identification. Among them, identification mainly includes patient identification, doctor identification; sample identification includes drug identification, medical device identification, laboratory product identification, etc .; medical record identification includes condition identification, physical sign identification, etc.
The specific applications are divided into the following areas:
1. Patient information management: the patient's family medical history, past medical history, various examinations, treatment records, drug allergies and other electronic health files can help doctors to formulate treatment plans; doctors and nurses can achieve patient vital signs, Real-time monitoring information such as treatment and chemotherapy, to prevent the use of wrong medicine, wrong injections and other phenomena, and automatically remind nurses to carry out work such as drug delivery and inspection.
2. Medical emergency management: Under special circumstances such as a large number of wounded, unable to obtain family contact, and critically ill patients, the reliable and efficient information storage and inspection method of RFID technology is used to quickly realize the identification of patients, determine their names, ages, Blood type, emergency contact phone number, previous medical history, family members and other relevant details, completed admission registration procedures, and won precious time for treatment for emergency patients. In particular, 3G video equipment is installed in the ambulance. When the patient is transported to the hospital, the emergency room can first understand the patient's physiological condition and fight for golden rescue opportunities. If it is remote, even a remote medical imaging system can be used for emergency rescue. .
3. Drug storage: RFID technology is used in the storage, use and inspection process of drugs, simplifying manual and paper record processing, preventing shortages and facilitating drug recalls, and avoiding confusion between similar drug names, dosages and dosage forms Strengthen drug management to ensure timely and prepared drug supply.
4. Blood information management: The application of RFID technology to blood management can effectively avoid the disadvantages of small barcode capacity, can achieve non-contact identification, reduce blood pollution, realize multi-target identification, and improve data collection efficiency.
5. Drug preparation error prevention: By adding an error prevention mechanism in the process of taking medicine and dispensing, the prescription is issued, dispensing, nursing administration, patient medication, drug tracking, drug inventory management, drug supplier purchase, shelf life And the preservation of environmental conditions, etc. to realize the informatization management of pharmaceutical preparations, confirm the types of preparations used by patients, record the flow of patients 'use, and save batch numbers, etc. to avoid negligence of medications and the safety of patients' medications.
6. Traceability of medical devices and medicines: By accurately recording the identity of items and patients, including basic information about product use, specific product information related to adverse events, regions where products of the same quality may occur, patients involved in problem products, Information on the location of the problem product used is traced to the defective product and related patients, and all unused medical devices and drugs are controlled to provide strong support for accident handling.
7. Information sharing and interconnection: Through the sharing and interconnection of medical information and records, integrate and form a developed comprehensive medical network. On the one hand, authorized doctors can check the patient's medical history, history, treatment measures and insurance details. Patients can also choose or change doctors and hospitals on their own; on the other hand, they support townships and community hospitals to seamlessly connect with central hospitals in information, and can obtain expert advice, arrange referrals, and receive training in real time.
8. Newborn anti-theft system: Combining maternal and child identification management, infant anti-theft management, and channel authority in large-scale general hospitals or obstetrics and gynecology departments or women and children's hospitals to prevent outsiders from entering and leaving at will. In particular, after the baby is born, the baby must also wear an "RFID wristband" that can indicate a unique sexual identity, and make the baby's information unique to the mother's information. To determine whether the baby is wrong, just compare the mother The baby's "RFID wristband" information is sufficient, which prevents the baby from holding the wrong incident.
9. Alarm system: Through real-time monitoring and tracking of hospital medical equipment and patients, it shows that patients send emergency distress signals, prevents patients from leaving without permission, prevents valuable devices from being damaged or stolen, and protects temperature-sensitive drugs and laboratory samples.
RFID technology makes it easier for the hospital to manage the supplies. The hospital's use and procurement processes have been further improved. It has also prevented the use of expired supplies and effectively prevented the wrong links caused by human negligence. The efficient application of RFID technology in the medical industry promotes the development of the modern medical industry, while providing effective labor protection for the safety of use, and has a profound impact on the harmonious development of society.
Add: No.943, Tonglong Er Lu, Hongtang Town, Tong'an District, Xiamen( Xminnov IOT Industrial Park)