News posted on: 2020/3/24 8:51:22 - by qingbin - RFIDtagworld XMINNOV RFID Tag Manufacturer
Efficient and intelligent RFID file management
RFID radio frequency identification technology is widely used in various fields at present. It is an automatic identification technology that emerged in the 1990s. In practical applications, an RFID reader writes data in a specific format to an RFID electronic tag, and then binds the RFID electronic tag to the information of the item, so that the electronic data stored in the RFID electronic tag is read and identified without contact. In order to achieve long-distance, non-contact collection, wireless transmission of object identification information. Efficient and intelligent RFID file management.
RFID realizes the intelligence and information management of archives and materials. According to the daily storage, inquiry, borrowing, return, anti-theft and other specific services of archives, the archives are dynamically managed. The system uses RFID electronic tags as information carriers to collect and monitor data in each link of each archives circulation. Realize the automation of archival business management, thus replacing the traditional workflow.
Applying RFID technology to file management has the following advantages:
1. Non-contact data collection. RFID technology has greatly enhanced the manager's ability to collect, exchange and track information stored in the warehouse area. The administrator does not need to open the file box, and only needs to pass the file box with the RFID electronic tag in front of the RFID reader, and then the specific name, quantity, file summary and other information of the file in the box can be displayed on the computer screen, which is reduced. The operation link of the manager improves the operation efficiency, thereby helping the manager to implement the dynamic management of the inventory file.
2. Fast scanning and large amount of one-time data processing. The RFID reader can simultaneously read multiple related data information, including cargo location information, file content summary information, and so on from multiple radio frequency tags at the same time. For example, some readers can read data of 200 tags per second, which is more than 100 times faster than traditional scanning methods.
3. RFID electronic tags have large information capacity, long service life, and can be reused. The amount of stored data is greatly increased, up to 1K or more; the content of the label can be repeatedly erased without damaging the function of the label, so that the label can be reused.
4. High safety. Each RFID electronic tag has a globally unique ID code. The data can be password protected. The identification code is unique and cannot be counterfeited. This highly secure protection makes the data on the tag difficult to be forged and tampered with.
5. Strong anti-pollution performance and durability. The carrier of traditional barcode is paper, so it is easy to be polluted, but RFID has strong resistance to water, oil and chemicals. In addition, because the barcode is attached to a plastic bag or an outer carton, it is particularly vulnerable to damage; RFID tags store data in the chip, so they are protected from contamination.
6. The size is small and the shape is diversified. RFID is not limited by the size and shape in reading. It does not need to match the fixed size and printing quality of the paper for reading accuracy. In addition, RFID tags can be further miniaturized and developed in various forms to be applied to different files.
7. It can be reused. Today's barcodes cannot be changed after they are printed. RFID tags can be repeatedly added, modified, and deleted. The data stored in the RFID tags can be updated easily.
8. Penetrating and barrier-free reading. When covered, RFID can penetrate non-metallic or non-transparent materials such as paper, wood, and plastic, and it can perform penetrating communication. Bar code scanners must be able to read barcodes at short distances and without obstructions.
9. The tag has an EAS anti-theft function, and cooperates with a door-type channel antenna, which can prevent the loss of files and realize the alarm function of illegal removal.
The intelligent file management system uses advanced RFID technology to make the file generation, archiving, borrowing, return, search, inventory, and other management links fast and efficient. RFID technology changed the previous archive cataloging and archive boxes to be repetitive manual labor, making the whole process efficient and error-free, and realizing intelligent and information management of archives. The use of non-contact handheld, desktop, channel-type RFID read-write equipment, closely cooperate with the background database management system, linked management with the existing monitoring system, and exchange reports with file information.
Add: No.943, Tonglong Er Lu, Hongtang Town, Tong'an District, Xiamen( Xminnov IOT Industrial Park)