Support Reading wire seal tag for differents states
Support RFID tag Performance Tester Simulation & Output Measurement Charts
Support Reading UHF TemperatureTag with chip as VBL/CAB0/CAB1
Support Multiple Reading & Flashing of Passive LED tag and Active Led Buzzer tag
840-960MHz frequency band (Frequency customization optional)
Update History(Latest in 2023):
2023-11-29 V3.87 1) Add new feature to support semi-active tag and passive tag both
2) Solid trigger button for RFID inventory function only during RFID demonstration in order to block barcode scanning
2023-11-13 V3.86 Add more feature functions such as enable reserve bank as a mixed option from setting, open more length for each reading to user/epc/tid/reserve bank in order to support big memory of the tag chip and hidden function from chip itself.
2023-11-07 V3.82 Fix pending bug for the function of tampercheck, LED light and temperature measurement. if the inventory was cleared, the start button will be no longer available in order to stop this kind of mistake
Operating System: Android 9.0
CPU: Eight-core, Cortex-A53，1.4 GHz
Memory: RAM: 2GB ROM: 16GB
Extended Memory: Micro SD card,maximum support 128GB
Display: 5.7inch HD（720*1440）
Touch Screen: Support multi-touch, glove touch screen with water operation and passive pen signature.
Main Battery: 3.85V 9000mAh rechargeable lithium battery
Charging TimeNot exceeding 7 hrs
Audio: 1.5W speaker, two microphones (noise reduction),earphone, headphone.
Buttons: Vol+/-, Power button, PTT button,2 pcs scan buttons, Handle trigger key.
Camera: Front 500w pixels,rear camera 1300w pixels, support flash.
Sensor: Distance, Light Perception(LP), Acceleration, Geomagnetism
Scan: Professional scanning head, support scanning barcode and QR, support screen scanning
Card Slot: Nano-SIM x 2, Micro SD, Maximum support 128G
WWAN: Dual SIM
4G Network, Downward Compatibility 3G,2G
Bluetooth: BT 4.2+BR/EDR+BLE
WIFI: 2.4G/5G Dual Frequency, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/d/e/h/i/k/r/v
Fast Roaming: 802.11r /OKC/ PMKID caching
Position: high-precision GPS, support A-GPS,BDS and GLONASS,Galileo
Operation Temperature: -20 ～ +60℃
Storage Temperature: -40 ～ +70℃
Humidity: 5%RH～95%RH (No condensation)
Drop Resistance Height: Withstand multiple impacts of falling from a height of 1.2 meters onto a smooth cement floor
Ingress Protection: IP65
ESD: Air discharge ±15KV,Contact discharge ±8KV
Handheld RFID UHF reader is a portable device equipped with an antenna and an integrated RFID reader module designed to read and sometimes write UHF (Ultra High Frequency) RFID tags. These handheld readers are used for various applications, including asset tracking, inventory management, access control, and more. Here are some key features and functions of handheld RFID UHF readers:
1. Portability: Handheld UHF RFID readers are designed to be carried and operated by hand. They are compact, lightweight, and often resemble a mobile device or a barcode scanner, making them easy to use in various environments.
2. UHF RFID Compatibility: These readers are specifically designed to work with UHF RFID tags, which operate in the ultra-high-frequency range (typically 860-960 MHz). UHF RFID is known for its longer read range and fast data communication.
3. Read and Write Capabilities: Handheld UHF RFID readers can read the unique identification numbers (UIDs) and data stored on RFID tags. Some models also support write operations, allowing users to encode or update information on RFID tags.
4. Display and User Interface: Handheld readers typically feature a user-friendly interface, including a display screen and buttons for navigation and data input. This interface allows users to view and interact with the RFID data.
5. Wireless Connectivity: Many handheld RFID UHF readers come with wireless connectivity options, such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, for data transfer to other devices or back-end systems.
6. Battery-Powered: They are usually powered by rechargeable batteries, providing mobility and enabling operation in the field for extended periods.
7. Data Storage: Some handheld readers have built-in memory for storing RFID data temporarily, which can be later transferred to a computer or database.
8. Application Software: Handheld UHF RFID readers often come with application-specific software to configure the reader, manage RFID data, and customize settings for specific use cases.
9. Rugged Design: To withstand various environments, some models are built with rugged and durable casings, providing protection against drops, dust, and water.
10. Compatibility with RFID Tags: These readers are compatible with passive UHF RFID tags, which are commonly used for tracking and managing items in logistics, supply chain, retail, and other industries.
Handheld UHF RFID readers are versatile tools that provide flexibility in collecting and managing RFID data on the go. They are used across a wide range of industries for purposes such as inventory control, asset tracking, attendance tracking, and more. The choice of a specific handheld reader model should depend on your particular requirements and the intended application.