Tie up,tight up,Inserting or Locking Style
Unique ID in the world, EPC status change indicates tampered or not
UHF detection sensor seal tag with much security
Widely used for container, luggage, transition boxes management
Seal Tag/RFID Lock is the best option widely used for sea-cargo air-cargo container, logistics, luggage, shipping company, express couriers basing on its low cost and high security
Tag Dimension: 297*59*20mm (Copper Antenna Size:50.6*29.6mm)
Chip: G2IL+ ( Protocol: ISO18000-6C GEN2)
Memory: TID/UID 64bit+ EPC/Block 128bit+ User 0bit+ Reserve 32bits access Password and 32bits kill password
Operating Frequency: 860-960Mhz
FaceStock/Housing: ABS Plastic Housing + Galvanized Steel Wire Cable
Reading Range: 600cm On Air-Free (depends on reader)
Installation: Tie up,tight up,Inserting or Locking Style
Characteristic: Detection Sensor
Feature Option: Free consulting and free samples with solution proposal & evaluation, Fast sampling within 2-3days is provided to support ODM/OEM/SKD in order to meet the customized printing including mono/color barcode and text Embossing, laser-engraving, personalization and encoding service
RFID wire seal is a security device that combines the tamper-evident features of a wire seal with the tracking capabilities of RFID technology. It is commonly used to secure and track high-value goods, shipping containers, and other assets during transportation or storage.Here are some key features and considerations related to RFID wire seals:
1. Tamper-Evident Design: RFID wire seals are designed to provide visual evidence of tampering or unauthorized access. They typically consist of a metal wire or cable loop that is passed through a locking mechanism and secured to an object or container. Any attempt to remove or tamper with the seal will cause visible damage or indicate signs of tampering.
2. RFID Technology: RFID wire seals incorporate an RFID transponder or chip that allows for electronic tracking and identification. The RFID component is embedded within the seal and can be read wirelessly using an RFID reader or scanner. This enables real-time tracking and monitoring of the sealed item or container.
3. Unique Identification: Each RFID wire seal is assigned a unique identification number or code. This unique identifier is stored in the RFID chip and can be read electronically. It enables individual identification and tracking of each seal, enhancing security and traceability.
4. Read Range and Connectivity: The read range of RFID wire seals depends on the specific RFID technology used. It can range from a few centimeters to several meters. To read the RFID chip within the seal, an RFID reader or scanner needs to be within the appropriate proximity range. Some seals may also offer wireless connectivity options, such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, to transmit the RFID data to a centralized system.
5. Data Logging and Management: RFID wire seals can be integrated with software systems that allow for data logging and management. The seals' RFID data, including unique identifiers, timestamps, and reader information, can be captured, stored, and analyzed for security audits, supply chain management, or asset tracking purposes.
6. Durability and Environmental Resistance: RFID wire seals are designed to withstand harsh environments and adverse conditions. They are typically constructed from durable materials such as stainless steel or high-strength alloys to resist tampering attempts, corrosion, and extreme weather conditions.
7. Application Areas: RFID wire seals are commonly used in industries such as logistics, transportation, shipping, customs, and warehousing. They provide enhanced security and traceability for high-value goods, sensitive equipment, and containers.
RFID wire seals offer an effective combination of physical security features and electronic tracking capabilities. By integrating tamper-evident measures with RFID technology, these seals provide enhanced security, real-time monitoring, and improved supply chain visibility for goods and assets in transit or storage.