UHF rfid zipper cable for temperature sensor
High temperature resistant silicone material
High Accuracy temperature sensoring
Used for Power cabinet temperature
Power Supply RFID Solution for Anti-thief and Anti-overload overheat
Power Supply Electric Cabinet Overload Temperature Overheat Monitor Control System
Tag Dimension: 395*35.5*15.3mm (Aluminum antenna 30*30mm)
Chip: CAB1/VBL7 ( Protocol: ISO18000-6C GEN2 V2)
Memory: TID/UID 112bit+ EPC/Block 192bit+ User File_0 with 512bit of data+ Reserve 112bit
Operating Frequency : 920.5-924.5Mhz
FaceStock/Housing: Silicon Housing
Reading Range: 800cm on Air-Free (depends on reader)
Installation: Tie up,tight up,Inserting or Locking Style
Characteristic: On Metal Use/Temperature Sensor
Option: Custom color printing(Embossing or laser-engraving) with barcode or text & personalization encoding
Additional: Temperature Measure: -40°C- 160°C, Temperature Accuracy: ±1.0°C (Typical)/± 0.1°C(Specific Calibration)
Tie Zipper Cable Temperature Sensor Tag is a specific type of temperature monitoring device that combines a cable tie or zipper tie with a temperature sensor and potentially an RFID tag. These tags are often used for temperature monitoring in various applications, particularly when securing the tag to objects or equipment is important. Here's more about this type of tag:
1. Cable Tie or Zipper Tie: This is a long strip of material with a locking mechanism, used to fasten and secure items together. The tie provides a practical way to attach the temperature sensor tag to an object or equipment.
2. Temperature Sensor: The temperature sensor is a component that measures the ambient temperature of the surrounding environment. It can be a thermistor, a digital temperature sensor, or another type of sensor.
3. RFID Tag (Optional): Some tie zipper cable temperature sensor tags may also include an RFID tag. This allows for additional functionality, such as storing temperature data along with a unique identifier on the tag.
4. Wiring and Connectors: If needed, the temperature sensor is connected to the RFID tag and other components through wiring and connectors.
1. Temperature Monitoring: The primary function of this type of tag is to monitor temperature. The temperature sensor continuously measures the temperature of the environment where the tag is attached.
2. Wireless Data Storage (If RFID-enabled): If the tag includes an RFID component, it can store the temperature data along with a unique identifier (UID). This data can be accessed using an RFID reader.
3. Secure Attachment: The cable tie or zipper tie allows for easy and secure attachment of the tag to various objects, surfaces, or equipment. This is particularly useful in scenarios where the tag needs to remain in place over time.
4. Logistics and Supply Chain: Tie zipper cable temperature sensor tags can be used in logistics and supply chain management to monitor temperature-sensitive goods during transportation and storage.
5. Industrial Applications: These tags are useful in industrial settings to monitor temperature conditions in manufacturing processes or critical equipment.
6. Environmental Monitoring: Tie zipper cable temperature sensor tags can be used for environmental monitoring in fields such as agriculture, research, and construction.
7. Quality Control: In various industries, these tags can help ensure quality control by monitoring temperature conditions that could impact the integrity of products.
8. Cold Chain Management: Cold chain industries, such as pharmaceuticals and food, can benefit from monitoring temperature-sensitive items along the supply chain.
Tie zipper cable temperature sensor tags offer a practical and versatile solution for monitoring temperature in specific scenarios where secure attachment and durability are important. The integration of temperature sensors and potentially RFID technology enhances their functionality and usability.